Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We have signed :)

Well, I am now officially ~$500,000 broker... signed my contract today with Carlisle and over-all I am pretty happy.

We received our contract paperwork on Friday, I got home from a month in Vietnam on Saturday. I went through it carefully and aside from a couple of errors that were because of some mis-communication from my bride in the colour selection it was on the money.

We signed off and we will be getting a post contract variation for the items I changed today. (some electrical).

We got the facade looking the way we wanted without any cost, we are getting an under-mount sink despite initially being told it wasn't possible. They had to move the dishwasher a little and we lose the corner cupboard in the kitchen but I am thrilled to get the under-mount and an insinkerator.

Once I get the final paperwork I'll post up the final plans and final variation costs.




No comments:

Post a Comment