Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So we got the keys on March 22 - YAY

Moved in over the next few days and then I got a call on Good Friday, and I was on a plane the same day to go work on a drilling rig for 6 weeks. Such is life, gotta find a way to pay for this bad boy.

Once I'm back I'll take some more photos and get them up.

In the mean time - if you're in the Ambrosia estate and see my wife and 2 girls walking around, tell them I said hi! (You'll recognize them - they're the once with all the curly hair :p and driving a silver mini)

Anyway - good to be in! - Can't wait to actually enjoy it myself.... 

2 comments:

  1. Hey me and my family are building Montclair 48 and I was just looking at blogs for Carlisle homes and seeing how long most houses took etc. So your blog intrigued me the most! Thanks for putting in so much detail!! I just wanted to know you said you will upload pics of the house with furniture? Are you going to do that?
    Sarah Shaikh😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah - exciting times. I hadn't planned on it, but more than 3 years on we are still very happy with the house and the build quality. Again, I am still happy with my decision to use an independent inspector throughout the build.

      Delete