Thursday, November 29, 2012

Building Update

Just a quick one with some photos and my pre-plaster inspection report. 

Things are progressing well, I have been very happy with Jason Smith my SS, he even went to Bali for a week, but had another guy taking care of me - and all was organized and smooth. 

Chatting with a few of the tradies, I have had more than one tell me he is the best Carlisle SS  - always organized - they're never waiting on stuff. 

The Brickies should be done this week, staircase in and the painters will be in over the Christmas break apparently. 

Looking like an end of Feb move in :)

Any way here is the latest inspection report - (all was taken care of promptly), and some progress photos from the last month. 



Brickies getting started

Rear of house

The brickies at work, you can also see our really ugly front doors, we  couldn't get the ones we wanted, so we got the base level doors and will replace them after handover

Brickie Progress

Plaster has been hung

From the living room to the kitchen

The alfresco

The girls bathroom

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sean, We are building the Odessa34 in Narre Warren North. We were due to start construction in January but we are still waiting for the permits from Vic Urban. The information in this blog has been v helpful. I will stay tuned to your blog and your progress.. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi guys,

      Sorry I haven't updated in a while - life and work took over!

      I had my PCI yesterday - all went OK - I have my independent inspection at 3.30 today, once any further issues are identified I will get my settlement date.

      I'll try and post a new update tonight - I'll take some more photos. Not sure if you're interested or available, but feel free to drop by around 3.30 or 4 today and have a look, I'll be there and the house will be open. You can email me on hclumpiring@gmail.com if you're interested.

      Cheers

      Sean

      Delete
  2. Just wondering how it's all going... our site started at the end of January and our framing is complete.

    Thinking now we should have done something similar to you and opened up the rumpus to the rest of the meals/living area!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi guys,

      Sorry I haven't updated in a while - life and work took over!

      I had my PCI yesterday - all went OK - I have my independent inspection at 3.30 today, once any further issues are identified I will get my settlement date.

      I'll try and post a new update tonight - I'll take some more photos. Not sure if you're interested or available, but feel free to drop by around 3.30 or 4 today and have a look, I'll be there and the house will be open. You can email me on hclumpiring@gmail.com if you're interested.

      Cheers

      Sean

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the offer, Sean! Unfortunately, work etc - but please take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through them! (And look forward to the day that our Odessa gets that far along ;D).

    I'm the last person to be critical about blog updating, considering how sporadic and terrible I am at it myself, so I can completely sympathise to work and life taking over.

    I hope it all goes well this afternoon, and that you stay on track.

    ReplyDelete