Saturday, November 3, 2012

Framing Inspection Completed

Things are still progressing nicely.

I had my frame inspection completed with New home Inspections, it went well with some defects noted:

My Inspection Report

I have spoken with my Carlisle Site Supervisor, he has said that all defects other than the slab have been corrected. The slab correction is scheduled however. I will be having New Home Inspections do a pre-plaster inspection, they will review all remedial work at that time.

Anyway enjoy some more photos.

Framing Complete

Framing Complete

One week later the roof is on and the roughing in has begun

Front of the house with my new sexy roof

From the back

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sean,

    I was wondering if you could provide the details of the Inspection company you used and also approximate pricing? I am building the Odessa as well :)

    Thanks, Mariam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used New Home Inspections - their details are on the report above. It was $495 for the framing inspection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sean, will get in touch with them :)

    ReplyDelete